Happy Sunday, friendsssss!
We’re just doing a quickie post tonight because I am BEAT. My niece’s fifth birthday party was today and we went to one of those bounce centers. And I spent SO LONG (like an hour and a half with very few breaks) running through a bounce house obstacle course with all the kids. It was a blast and suuuuuch a good workout. But I am sore, literally bruised all over, and super sleepy.
But I did wind up making some dog biscuits tonight! I’ve been meaning to do it for a really long time and put it on the Blogmas idea list. So tonight when the pupster was being so cute and sweet and all I wanted to do was lie in bed and come up with a super easy post for today 😉 I decided to get up and make some dog biscuits. (I did buy the bone-shaped cookie cutter about six months ago with the intention to make biscuits for Nedders…)
And they were crazy fast and easy. And you probably have all the ingredients in your house! Ned approves (I mean, look at that crazy excited face.)
- 1 C rolled oats
- 1/2 C peanut butter
- 1 T coconut oil
- 1/4 C egg whites
- 2 T almond flour
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grind the oats in a blender until very fine. Stir together oats, peanut butter, coconut oil, and egg whites together in a bowl.
- Use the almond flour to coat a cutting board or your counter so you can roll out the dough. (You can use regular flour if you want, but a lot of dogs are sensitive to wheat.)
- Roll the dough out to be about 1/4 inch thick, cut out your biscuits, and put them on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper. Feed the leftover scraps to your pup 😉
- Bake for 10 minutes, and let cool completely before packaging and feeding to your dog.
Let me know if you make dog biscuits for your pup!