YES, I PUT ALL THOSE THINGS IN ONE AWESOME BLENDED CONCOCTION!
Pumpkin spice latte cashew butter has arrived. Yup.
It’s like a spreadable pumpkin spice latte. SPECTACULAR for sliced apples. An apple dipped in this delightful spread is basically the epitome of fall flavors.
I MAY be using this entirely up on apples, but I swear you can use it for anything. Oatmeal topped with melty pumpkin spice latte cashew butter? Um, WOW that would be spectacular. Blend it into a smoothie. Slater it on a piece of toast. Even blend it into a latte! WHAT?! Okay, that would actually be spectacular and I just sold myself. Will report back on that one 😉
Whatever you use nut butter for – switch it up with this super festive combo for awhile, eh?
- 2 C cashews
- 2 T coffee grounds*
- seeds from 1 vanilla bean
- 2 1/2 t pumpkin spice seasoning
- 2 T pumpkin butter
- *I tried this both with whole beans blended with the cashews, and by adding grounds into the already blended cashews. Both work. Using whole beans results in bigger pieces of coffee bean in the butter. If you have a high-powered blender like a Vitamix, it probably won't be any different.
- Blend cashews (and whole coffee beans if desired - see note) in a food processor until smooth and creamy. Add vanilla bean, ground coffee if using pre-ground, and pumpkin spice and blend again until smooth. Swirl in pumpkin butter.
- You can obviously just blend the pumpkin butter if you want, but I think it is much better swirled. You do you.
I am hitting the pumpkin SO HARD this year. Not just on the bloggy (one more pumpkin recipe coming later this week!!! Something savory and unusual…. 😉 ) But at home too. So far I’ve had pumpkin beer (sipping one right now – KBC brand is spectacular!), macarons (TJ’s, I love you), chocolates, ice cream, crackers, lattes, that fantastic pumpkin spice cake I made. Plus this entire batch (and a second test batch) of pumpkin spice latte cashew butter. And I have so much more to try.